Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Continuing on Lifestyle Assignment

Here is two more photos for the Lifestyle assignment. The model is once again Odessa and the two first pictures (which is the "same" picture) is taken by Matt. The settings for that picture is, ISO: 6400, F-stop: f/5.0 and exposure time is 1/6 sec. What I've done in photoshop is; croped the picture, add some sharpness on the glasses, made is black and white and then added red and yellow and then decreased the saturation to get a sepia tone, I've also added the Ray-Ban logo and written "change your view". I tried to get ridd of some noise in the picture but to keep more feeling in it I left some in it.

The picture below is taken by me, and what I've done is, I've cropped it and moved the blurred out lights in the background to make the picture more interesting. The setting for that picture is,  ISO: 6400, F-stop: f/11, exposure time: 1/4 sec. For both picture a flash was fired. 








No comments:

Post a Comment